Sunday, November 25, 2018

Li'l Rhody Runaround 2018 Video

Look at that - the year's almost over and I'm resurrecting this sad blog to post my video from Li'l Rhody.  Despite several big accomplishments in the last few months (Kilkenny 50 Mile Ridge Race and completing my NH 4000 footers) I've had no desire to blog.  Nor run in general it would seem.  Hopefully that'll all turn around soon.

Anyway few nagging injuries and apathy kept me from participating in Li'l Rhody this year but I did want to get out there a tape some of the race.  The course layout made it tough to record more than the start and one other section of the course but Matthew Walker was out taking footage as well and he was kind enough to share his files with me which really gave the video more variety.  The long bridge section, the rock scramble and the finish line shots all came from him.  Overall I thought the video came out pretty well.


There's still hope that I may get a write-up put together for the Kilkenny race.  Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Nice! You made the right call, you looked so not thrilled with the though of running, and much happier and perky with the camera in your hand. You'll get to where ever it is you are going when you get there!

    ReplyDelete