Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Mt. Isolation - August 7, 2020

This is the final of three videos from my White Mountain solo trip I took at the beginning of August. After camping out at the Horn, I hiked out and drove over to Pinkham Notch for an ascent of the Glen Boulder trail and then "down" to Mt. Isolation. It was a tough return to above treeline after that as I was running out of steam. Took the Boot Spur trail down but I was pretty beat by that point and there was no more recording from that point on. 

So this is a fairly short video but I added some ukulele/percussion to the second half to spice things up. Definitely trying to talk a lot less in these videos and use music instead. I'm enjoying the editing process. 

Isolation was #46 for Round 2. Only Carrigain and Whiteface remain for this second round.

No comments:

Post a Comment