Friday, April 22, 2016

Weekly Log: 4.4.16 - 4.10.16

Monday - 0 miles

8:33 of planks (Elbow - 4:37 / Straight left arm - 1:09 / Straight right arm - 1:20 / Straight arm - 1:27)

Added another 30 seconds to my plank PR.  Whoa!  A good way to start the week.  It was snowing in the AM but clear skies at lunch allowed me to go to lunch yoga.  It began to snow again when I left the studio and it continued the rest of the day making for a shitass commute home.

Tuesday - East Providence, RI - 2.3 miles

8:33 of planks (Elbow - 3:29 / Straight left arm - 1:02 / Straight right arm - 1:20 / Straight arm - 1:17 / Ebow - 1:25)

Oof.  Planks were a lot tougher than yesterday.  Guess that PR wore me out.  There was a good amount of snow up in Providence so I brought the microspikes and went over to the 10 Mile River bikepath at lunch.  The spikes proved to be overkill and the snow just clumped up in 'em.  I pocked them after a mile and did another couple miles of walking on the path and in the woods.

Wednesday - East Providence, RI - 2.8 miles

Went for a cold and windy walk along the East Bay bike path.  Sure doesn't feel like spring!

Thursday - 0 miles

8:33 of planks (Elbow - 3:11 / Straight left arm - 1:05 / Straight right arm - 1:23 / Straight arm - 1:53 / Ebow - 1:01)

Friday - 0 miles

6:00 of planks (Elbow - 2:.31 / Straight left arm - 1:01 / Straight right arm - 1:17 / Straight arm - 1:11 / Elbow - 1:01)

Saturday - Charlestown, RI - 1.9 miles

I took the dog out for a walk in Carter Preserve.  He was a spazz out there at first but he calmed down and we enjoyed the stroll in the woods.

Sunday - 0 miles


Weekly Mileage: 7.5 miles
Year to Date: 162.1 miles


And with this six weeks of no running has come to an end.  The leg feels okay so next week I'll begin to work some running into my walks, though I'll still be mostly walking to begin things.

No comments:

Post a Comment