Thursday, May 19, 2016

Weekly Log: 5.16.16 - 5.22.16

Well here we are.  A week of actual running is upon us.  We shall see how it goes!  I also have a White Mountain adventure to look forward to this weekend.  I'll be backpacking with friends back to the Bonds.

Monday - 0 miles

I wanted to get in a yoga session so today was the day.  Good start to the week.

Tuesday - Seekonk, MA - 4 miles

It was good to get back into the swing of things.  I did a loop around the Turner Reservior.  Mostly trails with a short road section but I did a couple loops on the Seekonk HS Track as well.  Right near the end I ran into Chris Fox and he ran with me back to the car.  I guess he's moving to Seattle in a month or two so I'll miss seeing him at local trail races.  A good first run back.

Wednesday - East Providence, RI - 4.2 miles

I ran along the East Bay bike path on a glorious day.  Lots of people were using the path and half of 'em couldn't be bothered to walk in the right direction.  Stay to the left people!  It's not that hard to comprehend.  The leg began to sting after about a mile and the aggravation continued through the run and afterwards.  I'm going to consider this part of the healing process and try not to get too worried about it.

Thursday - 0 miles

Leg is still a little aggravated this morning so no point in pushing it.

Friday - White Mountains, NH - 12.8 miles


Saturday - White Mountains, NH - 9.6 miles

Fun adventures up in the Pemi Wilderness.  Write-up forthcoming.

Sunday - 0 miles


Weekly Mileage: 30.6 miles
Year to Date: 282.1 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment